Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Prayer Request




Hey, ya'll!
If anyone reads this, I would appreciate prayer concerning my health. I've had a strange 'cold' the past few days - not too horrible, but enough to make one feel slightly under "100%". Then last night to this morning, it worsened....so this morning I couldn't even talk. I would really appreciate prayer that, if it's Christ's will, I be better by tomorrow....my brother's fiance is coming up tomorrow afternoon, and Fri.-Sat. I have a birthday party I'm attending, and this coming week I'm helping out at our church's Day Camp and am in the skit....which means, I have to talk. Anyway, may God's will be done. And Lord, help me to be patient, and to trust You - for everything. Thy will be done.

Soli Deo Gloria

Jesus is Victor,
Corrie M.

No comments:

Post a Comment