Tuesday, July 21, 2009
















Hey, ya'll (i.e. anyone and everyone)!! :)

I was going to put a video of our skit on my blog, but when an hour passed and it still hadn't uploaded, I decided to scrap it. :)

Anyway, since there isn't the video, here are some pix from Day 2.

____________________________________________________________________

Second day of camp is over.....the week already is seeming too short.... I feel somewhat sad at the end of each "camp day" ... only a few more days, and then I won't see these amazing kids for at least a whole year, if ever again! I hope and pray that each camper comes to know Jesus as their personal Saviour! He is so wonderful to me..... I want everyone to be able to know Him as He is.

I have one really sweet boy in my 3rd/4th grade group (bottom picture; left side). He's funny and sweet and... oh, I don't know - but he would probably top my list as "Favourite Camper of the Week".... Though honestly, I suppose we aren't supposed to have "favourites" - but you know what I mean, don't you?

For anyone who reads this, I would appreciate prayer in one specific area - there is one female camper in my group that --- well --- causes me frustration, to say it simply. I won't go into any details, but pray for patience and understanding for me - as well as salvation for her. Thanks!

I'll keep ya'll updated on how things go on Day 3 at SonRock Kids' Camp!!

No comments:

Post a Comment