Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I only have a few minutes to write, as it's almost dinner time for me. (Hallelujah! :) ) Apparently, we're having some type of crepe; sounds good; hopefully, it will be!
Anywho, I wanted to share another "Memory." One night, I don't remember if there were any significant events leading up to it or not, (not that long ago) I was lying in my bed, wide awake (although my mind was supposed to be drifting into that well-known place called the Land Of Nod :D). And I started praying. And then, suddenly, I realized who I was talking to. God. Yah, we say it, like, all the time. But think about it. It's GOD. A Being that creates countless new stars - from nothing - every single day, and names each one of them something unique and new - and remembers the names - and you and I are able to TALK to Him like He's our Father or something! It's like - wow! GOD.....just be silent and think about that a little bit. He's real and He's true, and He's God - and He actually wants me to talk, to converse with Him!!!! Wow. Now that is truly amazing. I take Christ so for granted....it's wrong, I know, but I find myself doing it all the time. That's why I'm thankful for the times when Jesus shows me His awesome self in a new and delightful way! It's those times that I get the proper perspective again. I am very, very, very, very, very small.....(remember the "Speck of Dust Caught in a Sunbeam" that was taken in outerspace?) and He is really, really, really, really big! And He still wants me to talk to Him......

No comments:

Post a Comment